At VALLON we strive to make performance eyewear of the highest standard, and if there is a problem, we will always work to make things right. Every product has a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase to cover any defects, and if your product has been damaged during normal wear and tear, we always try to offer the possibility to repair it at a reasonable price.
What is covered by the warranty?
- Manufacturing defects on the sunglasses or goggles (lenses, frames, temples, strap, or screws).
- Products that come with any marks, scratches, or discoloring on arrival. If a product is damaged on arrival you need to notify us immediately with photo evidence.
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches or marks on frames and lenses and degradation of straps on goggles.
- Damage caused by improper use or storage, or damage caused by neglect or accident.
- Damage caused by solvents or chemicals, including sunscreen, hair spray, alcohol, etc.
- Melting of frames due to excessive heat.
- Lenses fogging up due to perspiration.
- Degradation or delamination of lenses due to exposure to chemicals, saltwater, pool chemicals, etc.
- Lost or stolen goods after delivery. If a shipping carrier has marked the shipment as "Delivered" the order is considered complete.
How to start a warranty claim?
- Write us an email at email@example.com with the title "Warranty claim"
- The email needs to include your name, order number, and a detailed description of the issue. Photo documentation must be included and show the defect.
- If a product is considered defective under the 2-year warranty, you will either be sent the required replacement part, or you will receive a pre-paid return label to have it sent back. For a limited number of countries, we cannot offer pre-paid return labels and will subsequently cover the cost via a direct transfer.
- If the product that we receive back is deemed defective, we will send you a new product free of charge. Please note this warranty only gives the right to a replacement. If the 30-day return period has expired or the product has been used, it is no longer possible to receive a refund.